We want you as a Color Games Kids Obstacle Run Volunteer!Are you one of the awesome people that enjoy helping others, especially youth, to conquer their challenges, building confidence? Then we want you on our team as a Color Games Kids Obstacle Run Volunteer.
We’re looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide smiles, encouragement, and assist us in the set-up and takedown, operations, and the success of the Color Games Kids Obstacle Run .
We absolutely couldn’t have an event like this without our volunteers; they help in every aspect of the race. Not only do we need you, but so do the “Kids”.
Volunteers encourage and support runners while making sure they stay safe and have as much fun as possible. Volunteering is a great way to earn your community service hours, celebrate with friends and support an unforgettable event.
We have a variety of opportunities to accommodate your skills and interests.
For a complete list of opportunities and descriptions, click HERE.
Volunteers will receive:
- Volunteer Crew Member T-Shirt
- Official “Survivor” Medal
- Wristband & fun Survivor Tattoo (temporary)
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized
- Front row seat to all the action
- Community Service Hours
- A chance to call yourself a “Survivor”, knowing you helped the kids!
- You must be 18 or older to volunteer. If you are 15 to 17 you may still volunteer if accompanied by an adult/guardian who is also volunteering.
- Sign a volunteer waiver.
- Volunteers must commit to be present for the entirety of their shift.
- Be flexible, come with a big smile, excitement, enthusiasm, and a fun attitude.